Through this website, Birotica SRL aims to present its activity and services.
Please read this document carefully. By accessing, browsing and, in general, using the website located at https://www.ambalajecartonate.ro and https://ambalajecartonate.ro, hereinafter referred to as "Website" you agree with the legal terms and conditions of its use. This Website is maintained and updated by Birotica SRL.
510170 - Alba Iulia, ALBA County,
Phone: 0745 056 438
Fabrica de Ambalaje Cartonate is a trade name whose owner is Birotica SRL.
This document enters into force on August 10th , 2022.
1. Intellectual property protection
The content and design of the Website, as well as any other materials related to the Website or to Birotica SRL (hereinafter referred to as "Website Content"), published on the Website or sent to you by email or by any other means, belong to Birotica SRL and its collaborators and are protected by the legislation on intellectual property. You musn’t use, reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the Website Content without a written permission from Birotica SRL.
You also agree that by writing a material (comment, as well as any other type of published message) on the Website, you give Birotica SRL a non-exclusive copyright with regard to publication, republication, broadcasting as well as any other form of public exposure of the material on the Website and Birotica SRL products, for the entire duration of the existence of the copyright on the materials in question.
Birotica SRL reserves the right to take any action deemed desirable or necessary, in relation to whatever the content of the Website represents.
2. Use of Birotica SRL content
Website visitors have the following rights:
- to access, navigation and use this Website;
- to benefit from the information posted on the Website;
- to copy and print the Content of the Website only for personal, non-commercial use.
Any use of the Website Content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document is forbidden. Requests to use the Website Content for purposes other than those expressly allowed by this document can be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Visitors’ obligations
By using the Website you assume the following obligations:
- to use the Website only for legal purposes;
- not to breach the technological and protection measures of the Website;
- you will not initiate and carry out activities such as cracking, hacking or other similar activities, likely to affect the proper functioning of the Website, the server, the security of information, etc.;
- not to enter code or code sequences with the character of viruses or malware that could endanger the security of data, the Website, etc.;
- do not store, copy, multiply, distribute, archive, keep - regardless of form or means - any kind of material and information from the Website, anything related to its Content;
- do not post on the Website messages/materials of an illegal, discriminatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, vulgar, obscene, racist, profane, offensive or denigrate nature to people/organizations, harmful in any way, likely to induce illegal behavior or inconsistent with the stated purposes of this Website;
- do not post advertising messages (this clause also covers advertising in the signature);
- .Spam is forbidden and shall be sanctioned;
- do not post comments that may be considered as unrequested commercial messages or that contain recommendations, explicit or implicit, to sell or buy a particular product or service;
- do not disclose confidential information;
- do not publish messages that may harm the image, price or market value of a product/service/brand/organization or affect the public image of a person;
- do not collect personally identifiable information from users of the Website;
- do not remove the signs that mark the copyright of Birotica SRL on the Website Content.
- Birotica SRL does not assume responsibility for:
- the form and content of comments posted on the Website by users;
- any of the rules breached by the users of the Website;
- damages, of any kind, that may occur through the use of the Website or due to the impossibility of using it;
- interruption of the operation of the Website or servers;
- the inevitable risks that may arise through the use of the Website and the Internet in general – viruses, various elements or actions that may cause damage, breach of information security, etc.;
- loss of information caused by bugs or errors of the software with which the Website is designed and hosted;
- the security breaches that may exist in the servers of the hosting company that hosts the Website;
- correctness and timeliness of information;
- Birotica SRL does not assume responsibility for the impossibility of complying with the obligations set forth in these conditions, as a result of any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to force majeure events or the activity of a third party.
- The content of the Website (including the posted comments) can be modified, deleted, moved by Birotica SRL or authorized people, without any notice, based on the considerations of the owner of this Website or the people authorized by him.
- Birotica SRL cannot be held responsible for the modification, suspension or interruption of services available through the Website.
- Birotica SRL cannot be charged for any kind of damage caused by the Content of the Website or its access/use, under any circumstances.
At Birotica SRL's request, you agree to indemnify Birotica SRL from liability for any judicial or extrajudicial actions and to cover court costs and any other expenses that may arise as a result of your breach of the clauses of this contract.
5. Site changes
Birotica SRL can, without any other notification or formality and without this requiring an explanation of its position, suspend or terminate access to the Website Content or to a part of this content.
6. Confidentiality Agreement
By completing any forms on the Website, you consent to the personal data filled in the form being processed by Birotica SRL for the stated purposes of this Website as well as for statistical purposes, according to GDPR regulations.
All visitors are guaranteed their rights in accordance with GDPR, according to which data subjects have the right to information, the right to access data, the right to intervene on data and the right to object. Each visitor has the right to request the exclusion of Birotica SRL from the database by sending a written, dated and signed request to the address mentioned in the introduction of this document or an email to email@example.com.
At your express written/email request, Birotica SRL undertakes:
- to rectify, update, block, delete, free of charge, the data whose processing does not comply with the GDPR regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
- to stop, free of charge, the processing of the applicant's personal data.
For the erroneous registration of personal data, Birotica SRL assumes no responsibility.
8. Dispute Resolution
Breaching the provisions of this document may lead to the suspension of the right to access the Website. Any disputes will be resolved amicably, either directly between the parties, or using the SOL (online dispute resolution) platform.
The rights and obligations of the parties, imposed by this agreement, as well as all legal effects produced by this agreement, shall be interpreted and governed by Romanian law in force. Any dispute that has the object of this agreement and cannot be settled amicably shall be brought for settlement before the Romanian courts.
9. Final provisions
Birotica SRL is entitled, without notification and without the fulfillment of other procedures, to change the terms of this agreement. However, when these terms change, Birotica SRL shall publish a notice in this regard on the first page of the website. Accessing the site and using Birotica SRL services after the notification implies that you have agreed to the new terms of this agreement.
Birotica SRL Team